|Stein Eriksen Residences|
1. Thirty two homes sold in all Deer Valley areas in 2015. Almost exactly the same number as 2014. Five homes sold in Deer Crest in 2015 at the same average sales price as 2014: $6.2m
2. Sales in Park Meadows dropped a bit from 56 sold to 49. However average home sale was up 5% to just over $1.7m
3. 538 homes sold in the Park City Market in 2015... almost exactly the same as 2014! Overall average home sales price however increased 16% to $1.6m!
4. 52 homes sold in Old Town in 2015. Average sales price of $1.5m is up 19% from 2014!
5. Promontory saw 60 home sales in 2015! 36% more than 2014. Average sales price was $1.9m
6. As usual, the Jeremy Ranch and Pinebrook residential areas experienced a strong 41 and 48 sales respectively in 2015. Average Jeremy sales price up 8% to $891k
Overall market volume in the Park City Real Estate market rose 9% in 2015 for an average overall sales price increase of 5%. Very healthy and, in our view sustainable in the near term!
Buying, Selling, Upsizing, Downsizing, Vacation home, Primary Residence, or pure invesment in Deer Valley or Park City.....
Experience. Extraordinary. Real Estate.
AJ at Sotheby's.